Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joshua and his new spectacles!

     Well,  I received a phone call from Joshua's teacher.  Phone calls from a teacher are usually not good.  The said teacher continued to tell me that Joshua was having a hard time seeing the board and other objects.  She says, " have I seen Josh in glasses before or should he be wearing glasses?"  Well, I got my boy an eye appointment.  I guess it was time.  I took him in last year, and was told his eye sight wasn't perfect, but that if he had a drivers licence and could drive that they would still let him drive with the eye sight that he had.  So,  his eye sight wasn't to bad last year.  Well from last year to this year, Joshua's eye sight plummeted!  He had to get glasses!  I must say he looks like a handsome boy in his expensive glasses!  He told me that he could actually see the numbers on the microwave now.  He is now 11 years old, and he wishes that his mom would stop telling him how handsome he looks!  He told me the other day that I was annoying.  Well I have news for my little (Big) Joshua, I can be quite annoying, but at least he will always know that his mom thinks he is handsome, and that he is loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment